Friday, December 24, 2010

I don't know if I need rehab, mayhaps just some sleep.
My sick obsession, it consumes my dreams.
I stroll down every alley I can find.
I stay up all night, I am a fiend.

What you have, it's impossible to find
In fact, I think about it all the time
I'm strung out, my heart and brain are fried.
It's you I can't get off my mind.

It's because your love, your love, your love, it is my drug
Your looks, your touch
Your inquires, your enquirers 
Your love it is my drug.

Is my love your drug?
I want my love to be your drug, everything that defines me to consume your mind.
I want to know what you think and why you think it.
Show me your subconscious and I'll show you mine. 

It's all because your love, your love, it is my drug.
The way you stand, the way you talk, your choice of words.
The way you perceive reality, and manipulate it.

What defines me?
I try to understand you, to be like you.
What defines you, defines my drug.
And it is my drug, which defines me.


No comments:

Post a Comment