Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get a broader mindscape

I'm a 40 year old, somewhat famous male. I've worked in a burger joint for my entire working career. I can't get my drivers license, because I am somewhat of a spaz. I've tried countless times, but just have not managed to figure out how to drive. I am in love with a member of another "race". My best friend could be considered retarted, and deep down I think the only reason he hangs out with me is because he lives right next to me. But I relate to him the best out of everyone I know, even though I don't think I'm retarted. My other neighboor is a horrible musician who works at the same place I do. I talk to my pet all the time, thinking it can understand me. But the worst part about it all, is that I live in a pineapple. Under the sea.

Anything can suck. Depending on how you look at it.

Cheer up

5 comments:

  1. Anything can suck. Depending on how you look at it.

    Thats right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who lives a pineapple under the sea?! now that song is stuck in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait who does Spongebob love?

    ReplyDelete